GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
STS-v w/ the blown north Star V8 (extreme unicorn)

I owned one of these. It is the only vehicle I regret selling. Was a 2006 bought used in 2009. Triple Black. I remember that the stereo display had a "tilt" button to move the screen forward or backward. Suede inserts on leather bolster seats. Heated steering wheel. I had a lot of fun in that car. Sold it to a friend for $17.5k. Immediately regretted it, asked him to sell it back to me when he was done. He traded it in on a lease w/o letting me know....

And that, kids, is how I met your mother...

jintro

Reaction score
Ahh yes, the CTS-V... arch-nemesis of my E55 and the first car to dethrone it as the world’s quickest sedan. The AMG was ridiculously over engineered and overpowered for its day. It’s getting a little long in the tooth now, but still puts plenty other cars in their place :) That supercharged V8 makes my raptor feel like a sloth on sleeping pills.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes, the CTS-V... arch-nemesis of my E55 and the first car to dethrone it as the world’s quickest sedan. The AMG was ridiculously over engineered and overpowered for its day. It’s getting a little long in the tooth now, but still puts plenty other cars in their place :) That supercharged V8 makes my raptor feel like a sloth on sleeping pills.
It didn’t ask for the title. It’s just the best car the US could muster outside the mustang and corvette. But they ****** nailed it. :893MrT-thumb:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s gonna hold some value if u keep it that way

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great
I'd love to get one, one day

I practically grew up on a skateboard as a kid, and made several. Mountainboards are different! You pretty much can't "skate" a mountainboard because of the bindings and the size of the tires. It takes a really awkward, wide stance to push. Secondly, these things are wicked fast. I only have 20 psi in the tires because I'm still learning, but you can pump them up to 50 psi. The company (MBS invented the mountainboard) recommends 10 to 15 psi for beginners because it slows the board. But last night on the rather moderate slope of my street I got into a mild 'high speed' wobble at what must have been only 15 mph. Third, they're quiet. The deer I rode by didn't *****, and in fact the big doe took two steps forward toward me to get a better look! And fourth, you don't actually ride a mountainboard like you do a skateboard. It's very close to snowboarding, so you generate turns with whole-body english. Very fun, no lift tickets, safety equipment recommended by everyone who knows, and you need to watch for traffic on the streets. And deer! You can even get them with disk brakes. I didn't. Um, maybe I should have.

Last edited: