GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine (friend of mine), but at my house the other day. Photobombed by my Boxer

8731EB89-EE13-482C-928E-C01EBFC14E70.jpeg

Okegg0

Reaction score
My wife's 19 Audi Q8, traded in her 15 Yukon Denali and never looked back....that thing was a POS

View attachment 142235

View attachment 142236

How do you like it? My wife currently has a Q7 and I really like the looks of those. Only thing bad is our local Audi dealer is a pain in the ass to work with all around so need to go to Minneapolis for anything because I refuse to give them any of my business.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like it? My wife currently has a Q7 and I really like the looks of those. Only thing bad is our local Audi dealer is a pain in the ass to work with all around so need to go to Minneapolis for anything because I refuse to give them any of my business.

My wife loves and I think enjoying even more than Her.
You already have an Audi so I won't go into detail about why she picked Audi over the other SUVs she drove but what sold her on the Q8 was the styling . It is a must sportier SUV over the Q7. It is just like comparing the BMW X5 to X6.....It's less practical and you pay more.

The only complaint my wife has it she wished it had more power ( which isn't typical for most wfies I have talked to) but I think ( don't quote me) the Q7 and 8 share the same motor and trans so if your wife is happy with the Q7 you honestly would be paying more just for style. My wife was willing to do that