GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread- I’m pretty sure RAM is positioning the TRX not only to compete w/ the raptor, but also to be a more street friendly hot rod that I’m sure will pull some market share from the types of folks who buy AMG/M series SUVs or SRT jeeps & muscle cars in general.

I was going to say it is more Lightning than Raptor. Which just made me wonder if Ford would do an AWD (not4wd) HiPo 150.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only fit two at a time, brought Porsche and CLK BS out of storage when they were remodeling...2020 Raptor on order, should be here soon. Raptor in picture is a Gen 1 Roush, sadly I sold it.

View attachment 135037

View attachment 135038

I just saw this! CLK63 BS is my dream car! I love that car to death! One of the most under ratted cars of all time.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s my favorite one to drive. To me, the 2008 CLK BS is like the last of the Porsche Air Cooled, 1997 993 TT...

Yeah and it's going to be worth big bucks one day I think. I don't think Mercedes will ever make another car like that. Such a devoted car (hell it's pretty much a DTM car) that is probably too "aggressive and stiff" for today's market :( . I'm seriously jealous of that car! You sir have an awesome garage! :worship:

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I wish it was a DTM, saw one in person years ago, it’s a beast and way ahead if it’s time. I initially looked at purchasing the DTM, but too rich for me...

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the ability to run up to the Nurbuerging back in the day when I was in Germany. The DTM stuff... unreal, aggressively designed and amazing.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Naw...I will keep that lame ass white Raptor :) I actually like it in White as I have an ARE fiberglass cap on it that makes it look pretty good. There is NO RAM TRX in my future as the Raptor trips all my triggers and it is not going anywhere. The one thing they emphasized at the Raptor Assault class was the last thing that a Raptor needed was HP and Torque added. They said is there was one place were any money should go it would be on the suspension. So getting a 750hp truck seems a little pointless...at least to me.

John ain't no dummy. it ain't about how fast you can accelerate, it's about how much speed you can carry.