GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Yup, I think it’s mechanically the same transmission but different software... It doesn’t hunt for gears as much as my Raptor. It seems great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

codesigned. 7% parts crossover. The GM vs Ford variant has more in-common than the F-150 10 spd compared to the F-250 version of the" same transmission".

I wish they were more alike. It would make for a MUCH easier adventure when trying to work out an LS swap into a raptor.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
codesigned. 7% parts crossover. The GM vs Ford variant has more in-common than the F-150 10 spd compared to the F-250 version of the" same transmission".

I wish they were more alike. It would make for a MUCH easier adventure when trying to work out an LS swap into a raptor.
Damn, a LS swap would be legit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
991.2 GT3, super dirty as we were refueling during a canyon run.

full

Nice, I have a GT Silver 991.2 GT3 as well. Yours looks chalk. Good looking cars and that 9k rpm chainsaw rip is very addicting. A ton of GT3 owners on Rennlist have Raptors as a daily, myself included, as of 3 weeks ago when I picked up my ‘19 Raptor.

JPW Colorado

Reaction score
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder - a top down toy. Only 850 made between 2011-2012 MY's combined. Still worth about what I paid new for it.
2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - My wife loves this car. Powerful, handles great even in snow, comfortable and luxurious. She feels safe in it.
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - daily driver around my mountain town. Easy to maneuver and park. Hauls my dog to the trails.
2019 Ford Raptor - I need a comfortable powerful pickup for hauling stuff and long distance travel as far as Florida.

Next purchase possibility: Corvette C8 after the fervor dies down in a couple of years.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 gt500 black
2019raptor black
2000 Yamaha tw200
1999 sportsman ho(Polaris)
2020 rapid red 500 orders in
That’s now the past the list way longer

Allan

Reaction score
Nice, I have a GT Silver 991.2 GT3 as well. Yours looks chalk. Good looking cars and that 9k rpm chainsaw rip is very addicting. A ton of GT3 owners on Rennlist have Raptors as a daily, myself included, as of 3 weeks ago when I picked up my ‘19 Raptor.

Congrats on the new Raptor, you're going to love it!

Yeah mine's chalk, it's really difficult to photograph the color. GT Silver is so nice, such a classic color. These cars hitting 9k is such a soundtrack, it never gets old. IMO a perfect combo, Raptor daily and GT3 weekend best of both worlds. Nice to see more GT3 owners in DFW, been trying to meet more GT3 owners around DFW for some meetup and cruises on some country roads up north.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Raptor, you're going to love it!

Yeah mine's chalk, it's really difficult to photograph the color. GT Silver is so nice, such a classic color. These cars hitting 9k is such a soundtrack, it never gets old. IMO a perfect combo, Raptor daily and GT3 weekend best of both worlds. Nice to see more GT3 owners in DFW, been trying to meet more GT3 owners around DFW for some meetup and cruises on some country roads up north.

I sent you my contact info via PM. Let’s definitely get together for a cruise up north. I have some other car buddies than have run some routes up there. We can go exercise our 4.0 flat sixes. ;)