GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel matched trailers are such a good look.
Thanks!

I have an additional spare for the trailer. That gives me eight total, so I can rotate out a complete set from the Jeep to the trailer/spares. Pretty handy. Plus if I take the trailer, I ultimately have up to four spares to pull from if necessary, which is just crazy. And as you note, it just looks bad-ass.

I'm planning some significant mods to the trailer over the winter, including a rebuilt frame with a new A-frame tongue and space for a box + spare on the front. That existing main bar is weak-sauce, I think it's 16 gauge box tubing. I can see flex in it now, and it's getting to the point where I am concerned it would break on me. I've heard reports of that happening to others with this particular trailer.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I have an additional spare for the trailer. That gives me eight total, so I can rotate out a complete set from the Jeep to the trailer/spares. Pretty handy. Plus if I take the trailer, I ultimately have up to four spares to pull from if necessary, which is just crazy. And as you note, it just looks bad-ass.

I'm planning some significant mods to the trailer over the winter, including a rebuilt frame with a new A-frame tongue and space for a box + spare on the front. That existing main bar is weak-sauce, I think it's 16 gauge box tubing. I can see flex in it now, and it's getting to the point where I am concerned it would break on me. I've heard reports of that happening to others with this particular trailer.

I've drawn up some sketches for an overland trailer. The idea being that it would be the same wheels/tires combo (which I already have 6 of) mounted onto a trailer that was just a 6.5 or 8 foot bed. The idea being that I'd have at least one spare on the truck itself and then 2 more mounted to the frontside of the trailer (to give it good tongue weight).

Kind of the same thing this tacoma trailer has going on: https://www.overlandexpo.com/compass/toyota-trd-sport-truck-bed-trailer-2020/

sweatnblood

Reaction score
2011 Shelby…700+WHP…
2008 Tundra…selling because I bought the 2019 Raptor
1994 YJ with a LS swap…Brother bought it new and has to stay in the family
2019 MV Agusta Dragster 800RR American
2014 Street Glide.

Attachments

• IMG_9643.JPG
    IMG_9643.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2811.JPG
    IMG_2811.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5685.JPG
    IMG_5685.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5712.JPG
    IMG_5712.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5747.JPG
    IMG_5747.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 20

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just be careful, I once went to a Ferrari dealership with a friend and test drive some of their rides. I could not and did not understand how beat on most of those rides are. Million dollar cars just having the crap beat out of them and all the weirdo mechanics were watching P o RN on their work computers.

I won't mention some of the vehicle owners names but they are well known in the sports world and beer making industries.
You’re a ******* if you DONT beat on em, just a loser w/ car candy sitting in the garage. I’ve mentioned this before but…..I have a friend whom I worked for as well for a stretch who is very wealthy & really likes cars. He’s had all
Kinds of stuff you can imagine- gallardo, rolls Royce ghost, Ford F550, Shelby Raptor, Range Rover, Mclaren, Lambo Urus, etc etc etc. I had him drive my Uber built C5Z (718whp @ the time- CF driveshaft, blower, cam, built motor, full catless exhaust etc etc) guy LOVED it, absolute hoot on curvy mountain roads & obviously great on a track.

To him my car was as fun or more so than his lambo or his Porsche, why? B/C a rich guy who’s actually rich enough to Own these cars…& by own em I mean use em as they were meant to be used. That means the Rolls goes on date nights AND gets driven to metal yards & demo sites to show off to customers etc. it means the lambo runs groceries AND goes does track duty.

So for him- to have a car that was as fast (or faster tbh) like my C5Z & could be driven a few hundred miles up to him, hammered on all day, cool off & then drive few hundred miles back was great. Cheap easy maintenance/wear items for the most part.

Use a lambo like that gets $$$$$$, if it gets too much $$$$ to get up to ***** they trade em in @ dealers to let the brokies have a shot @ driving a super car….albeit a shit beat one hahahahhahahahahaha

In short….for guys like that a car is a car, a fast car is a fast car mine is a “cheap” one his are expensive ones but his interest is to treat em one & the same, & that means fast cars get driven hard & put away wet