GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I can sell it for what I paid for it 13 years ago. They didn't make a yellow and black one though. A red, black silver one, an all black one, and a red,white, silver one that was the Nicky Hayden special edition after he won the championship in an RC51. The Gen 1 (SP1) was 2000-2001, gen 2(SP2) was 2002-2006.

Didn't they also make a Stars and Strips one for Colin Edwards?

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Black and Yellow schemes are custom or CBR body work on a RC but they look amazing in silver, black and yellow

Last edited:

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful E36M. I’ve been on the hunt for a TechnoViolet but people think they’re 200k mile shitbox is worth $20k.
Lol! I looked for well over a year to find the right car. I looked at one local to me with flaking Alpine White paint, dents, body panel rust, 150k, etc… owner wanted $25k.

These things are definitely increasing in value. Buddy has a Techno and the color is special for sure. Good luck!