GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think the cats ever came into the house, no smells. I am gonna have the garage epoxy coated and keep the deposit. I'll come out of pocket a few, but it will be worth it in the long run. If that doesn't do the trick, I'll have the walls painted up and take them to court. lol. I kind of think they aren't planning on getting deposit back anyway. They didn't mention it since they left. I will get a forwarding address though and send them an itemized list and pics.
Thats fair. Air filters are on my post moveout checklist for properties anyways, so I figured if there was a mess in the garage then there might be one in the house.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Thats fair. Air filters are on my post moveout checklist for properties anyways, so I figured if there was a mess in the garage then there might be one in the house.
House wasn't horrible, not deep cleaned though. I did change out the year air filter in the attic. The renters were a doctor and a some other type of hospital employee. You can never tell about people. I went in after they moved out a few days before they came back to clean and it was disgusting. Badass fridge I bought had dents in it, dog fur balls everywhere. Dang it.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
House wasn't horrible, not deep cleaned though. I did change out the year air filter in the attic. The renters were a doctor and a some other type of hospital employee. You can never tell about people. I went in after they moved out a few days before they came back to clean and it was disgusting. Badass fridge I bought had dents in it, dog fur balls everywhere. Dang it.
Only thing new I buy for properties are washer and dryer. I do have 2 properties with new appliances all around but that's also because I bought the house brand new. Outside of that, used or "scratch and dent" new is good enough.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That RC Honda is a legend, I always wanted a yellow and black one. A while back a brand beware in box crate rc 51 went for over 20k almost 30 iirc

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That RC Honda is a legend, I always wanted a yellow and black one. A while back a brand beware in box crate rc 51 went for over 20k almost 30 iirc
I'm pretty sure I can sell it for what I paid for it 13 years ago. They didn't make a yellow and black one though. A red, black silver one, an all black one, and a red,white, silver one that was the Nicky Hayden special edition after he won the championship in an RC51. The Gen 1 (SP1) was 2000-2001, gen 2(SP2) was 2002-2006.