GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!

They're awesome trucks, I bought my first as a new model in 2000. Traded to an 03 Cobra and then found my way back into a Lightning a few more times because they're fun (relatively quick and sporty) and comfortable. Unfortunately, the replacement parts to keep them in great condition are becoming scarce. The motors and drivetrain are too expensive to build.
Yeah so keep it & in 5-10 years send it across mecum & you’ll get a nice chunk of change. The 90s/2000s stuff already going up in value

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah so keep it & in 5-10 years send it across mecum & you’ll get a nice chunk of change. The 90s/2000s stuff already going up in value

Yeah, some original older vehicles have taken a hit lately. Vehicles I have seen go for 50-60k are now selling for the low 30s. I think it goes up and down and spikes at certain years.

Morgan

Reaction score
Yeah, some original older vehicles have taken a hit lately. Vehicles I have seen go for 50-60k are now selling for the low 30s. I think it goes up and down and spikes at certain years.

I'll hold and enjoy driving it for now. I'll wait patiently for someone to come along and ask if I'm selling it rather than publish a listing.