What do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a new one for the same price or lesser price. Their mistake on the original purchase should not be your loss. You work hard for your money.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very high.

Plus it has 3,000 miles

OP
OP
J

jaimegarcia

Reaction score
I'm weighing my options, but seems like i should go with randy. I've been shopping around here in Houston and pretty much every ford dealership is selling for sticker price or over. Man! buying a raptor is a full time job!

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Paid $49.5 for a brand new 2012 fully loaded Screw. That price is just silly. Wouldn't you rather have a new one for less? The "sticker" price they paid must have included a "market value" adjustment. I do feel bad for the wife though. This is why I have a big life insurance policy.

OP
OP
J

jaimegarcia

Reaction score
Just got back from looking at the truck and I can honestly say it is in pristine condition. It's garaged and has every option available super sharp truck I now understand why people like this molten orange color. I hadn't seen one up close, but it does look good! Anyway, I told her I would get back to her since I'm contemplating a new one for cheaper price like everyone recommends I do. I think the exact miles on the truck are 2470 cant remember now plus the drool from sitting in this truck was getting to be too much. Hahahahahahaha! If molten red was my first choice I might of jumped on it that's how clean this thing was. I have the ladies number if anyone is interested.

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's hard not to bite when it's right in front of you! I paid $500 over invoice, granted I waited 3 months for it to come in cuz I special ordered. There's better deals to be had if your patient. Also, keep in mind if your financing your interest rate will be lower with a new vehicle versus used. That alone can be quite a chunk of change depending on how much you finance.

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing your not an impulse buyer like I am otherwise it would have been bought right there haha. I agree with everyone else, you can find a better deal elsewhere. Even if its not new.

Good luck