What do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaimegarcia

Reaction score
Is this a fair price for this 2011? Came across this truck on craigslist with super low miles and I would consider new cause I've bought a Demo in the past with 5K on it. I'm Thinking about going out and seeing the truck this weekend, but really would like to get the 2012 in Tuxedo black. Might consider this one if the price is right, but i don't think the owner will go to much lower off the asking price. Check it out and let me know what you think.

2011 Ford Raptor SVT

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That price is MSRP +. I have all those options and paid $49247...

I'd say no way. It's his/her own fault they paid $60k; not yours.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was ***** on his truck. Order a new one from Randy. It'll be cheaper.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That price is MSRP +. I have all those options and paid $49247...

I'd say no way. It's his/her own fault they paid $60k; not yours.

Agreed, The price is high for a used one.

OP
OP
J

jaimegarcia

Reaction score
Update

Spoke to the wife who is selling the truck this morning and she said her husband passed away and is just trying to sell it for what is owed. Said the truck was bought for sticker price ( so she thinks) and with TT&L the truck was 62K. She is looking to just get out of it and would like to get the 53,700 that is owed. She also told me she would pay the 700 and make it an even 53K if I was really interested. I'm going out to look at the truck this afternoon, it may be worth not being put on a waiting list to get a truck. I keep you posted

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke to the wife who is selling the truck this morning and she said her husband passed away and is just trying to sell it for what is owed. Said the truck was bought for sticker price ( so she thinks) and with TT&L the truck was 62K. She is looking to just get out of it and would like to get the 53,700 that is owed. She also told me she would pay the 700 and make it an even 53K if I was really interested. I'm going out to look at the truck this afternoon, it may be worth not being put on a waiting list to get a truck. I keep you posted

I paid 52k for a loaded 2012 with 10 miles on it. Seems a little high for 2011 with 3000 miles on it.

-Greg