What do you think the gen 3 top speed limiter will be?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would bet the Gen 3 will have the same speed limiter as the Gen 2. I don’t know why they’d change it.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Trx is 118 mph.
It pulls hard up to the limiter. Someone has already had one to 150-ish (Governor removed) and said there was more in it. Hell. My fx4 does 120+ and my old GC diesel did 116. The Raptor/TRX should easily be 20-40mph faster on top speed

Also the tire speed ratings are done at max payload and for relatively long periods of time. I would have very few reservations about doing brief wot pulls to 150/160 on a 112-118mph rated tire.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
I’d have to think. You can top these out merging on a highway pretty easily. I think the new KO2’s get a few more mph.
Bro you merging out of pit row or something? I drove home from OH to VA in mine, most of the way at 80-90 depending on where I was (I'm familiar with most of the speed trap favorites). Gen 3 still felt like it was easy at that pace, definitely has more in her. The governor will hit well before the vehicle is nearing its limit.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bro you merging out of pit row or something? I drove home from OH to VA in mine, most of the way at 80-90 depending on where I was (I'm familiar with most of the speed trap favorites). Gen 3 still felt like it was easy at that pace, definitely has more in her. The governor will hit well before the vehicle is nearing its limit.
In places down here, yes it feels that way.