GEN 1 What do you think of RPG?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you’ve been on here about as long as I have but aren’t you the one that botched up that H&M long travel on your raptor and ended up trying to sell it?

So if they did make a mistake, Why don’t you send it back so they can send you the correct one? Or offer to pay for the replacement and when you send the other one back, they can refund you.

Nobody is aware of the shock arrangement nor what has transpired but there are always two sides to a story and based on your past purchases, you don’t look in the best light.

Not here to argue with you, I am sure things didn’t go 100% right but your post was asking what someone thought of RPG. I still think they are a great company to work with for our raptors. I would not hesitate to buy a new raptor and send it to RPG for a full build.
I know you’ve been on here about as long as I have but aren’t you the one that botched up that H&M long travel on your raptor and ended up trying to sell it?

So if they did make a mistake, Why don’t you send it back so they can send you the correct one? Or offer to pay for the replacement and when you send the other one back, they can refund you.

Nobody is aware of the shock arrangement nor what has transpired but there are always two sides to a story and based on your past purchases, you don’t look in the best light.

Not here to argue with you, I am sure things didn’t go 100% right but your post was asking what someone thought of RPG. I still think they are a great company to work with for our raptors. I would not hesitate to buy a new raptor and send it to RPG for a full build.
Well did not get well with RPG this time, he does not want to acept his mistake, if he still want to make bussines he would send me a new rack while i send the wrong one to USA, but he keep saying it wanst his fault.
As a customer i have the right to get my returns and parts back, as a loyal customer too.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my truck and the best part is that kit from H&M i have. Great company and a great guy is the owner.
RPG in other hand has became horrible on customer support.

8D12EBA7-07C5-4B3B-A1CA-64F76E280C39.jpeg

Jimmy Snooka

Reaction score
800DBF11-A55F-4F28-8483-F4AA5EEDCD61.jpeg I had a terrible experience with RPG; I was a day away from contacting the Better Business Bureau and then legal counsel.
I had ordered and paid for their bumper and “full length” skid plate just like the one they had on their web site. After accepting the work order and accepting my money (again, I paid extra for the full length skid plate), they waited for two weeks before starting the project (perhaps that’s normal but seems shady). Then when it was finally finished it arrived with the wrong skid plate. It was a little tiny skid plate. After the shop manager who was working on my truck contacted RPG asking them to send us what we paid for this was RPG’s response:
“We no longer make the full length skid plate and no longer have the plans/specs to produce one. But go ahead and instill it, the owner won’t even notice the difference!”

WTF!

After letting them know of my intentions about the BBB, RPG sent someone down to San Diego, took measurements and then after another couple weeks it finally arrived.

I am overall please with the bumper and skid plate, but I would not do business with them again and I would not ever recommend anyone do business with them.

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Gen 2 Recovery Rack without shock mounts from RPG. They explained to me that my order would be sent out that week; however, it’s been exactly a month and it still hasn’t been sent out. Ive sent multiple emails with no response; I finally resorted to calling them and the gentleman was nice over the phone. I appreciate their products but I don’t appreciate how difficult it is to get a hold of them; not to mention, they shouldn’t be setting expectations when they can’t meet them. That would be my feedback to them. Keep making great products but you have to improve on your communication by being responsive and setting the right expectations.