GEN 1 What do you think of RPG?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just want to share my experience with RPG this last few months

bought a gen1 tire recovery rack and got the wrong one, got a gen2 tire recovery rack that will not allow my shocks to fit.
It was very hard to get back from corey salesman/owner from RPG, just to tell me it was my fault

Expectation vs reality
67801663-32CF-4117-B1C5-42D49789C3AD.png 2FBFC689-B827-42D0-AC1A-87D989F9015F.jpeg

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be sort corey From RPG is an ******* when it comes customer support.

D

Deleted member 12951

Post up a picture of your order with part numbers displayed without alteration. That is your proof what you ordered.

I have met Corey multiple times and actually spoke on the phone with him earlier this week. Far from an ******* and he has always been very customer focused when they make a mistake. I would gladly put any of their products on my raptor.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post up a picture of your order with part numbers displayed without alteration. That is your proof what you ordered.

I have met Corey multiple times and actually spoke on the phone with him earlier this week. Far from an ******* and he has always been very customer focused when they make a mistake. I would gladly put any of their products on my raptor.

see my chocks does not have nothing to do with that order and he is holding my shocks
The part i got was totally diff from the image on webpage.

4D94DB66-81C4-4E4E-A15C-A94E9BEDA28F.png

182F986D-C141-48E8-B337-CEEFAA8A295C.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He does not take his mistake because it will cost, so now he is blaming me for something i ordered as descripted on the webpage picture

09A44086-A73F-4D74-9BB8-86A15B285964.png

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a method wheel and came without bolts, and it was a pain in the ass to get those bolts shipped, had to called methods and explain and a PO was never sent to methods for my bolts
Was that my fault too?

D

Deleted member 12951

I know you’ve been on here about as long as I have but aren’t you the one that botched up that H&M long travel on your raptor and ended up trying to sell it?

So if they did make a mistake, Why don’t you send it back so they can send you the correct one? Or offer to pay for the replacement and when you send the other one back, they can refund you.

Nobody is aware of the shock arrangement nor what has transpired but there are always two sides to a story and based on your past purchases, you don’t look in the best light.

Not here to argue with you, I am sure things didn’t go 100% right but your post was asking what someone thought of RPG. I still think they are a great company to work with for our raptors. I would not hesitate to buy a new raptor and send it to RPG for a full build.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you’ve been on here about as long as I have but aren’t you the one that botched up that H&M long travel on your raptor and ended up trying to sell it?
Yes, but then i brought the guy from H&M here to panama and he did a great job.
Love that kit, best kit for the raptor if you want to go long travel.

So if they did make a mistake, Why don’t you send it back so they can send you the correct one? Or offer to pay for the replacement and when you send the other one back, they can refund you.

Nobody is aware of the shock arrangement nor what has transpired but there are always two sides to a story and based on your past purchases, you don’t look in the best light.

Not here to argue with you, I am sure things didn’t go 100% right but your post was asking what someone thought of RPG. I still think they are a great company to work with for our raptors. I would not hesitate to buy a new raptor and send it to RPG for a full build.