What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
redhat

redhat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well yall aren’t far from reality. I had a black 22 at 92k last weekend, just don’t want black again. They’ve had this for a while so they might be ready to sell it. I just like leadfoot….I wish they still made it. Code orange would be my next go to.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm nearby in American Canyon, let me know if you want help checking it out. Seems high but then again I saw a Gen 3 in Napa get sold for 115k about two months ago.

Mars911red

Reaction score
Take the vin and have the service history checked along with a car fax if you want this one. But as stated these are starting to show up at dealers now and inwuld thing you could find a new one for less.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a good option but don’t think I’d want to spend this much on the vehicle and have to turnaround & spend another rather large amount wrapping this sucker. #mymoneymatters
And changing those stock alloys

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm nearby in American Canyon, let me know if you want help checking it out. Seems high but then again I saw a Gen 3 in Napa get sold for 115k about two months ago.

Sold for? OR Was advertised for 115k and is now sold?

There’s a big difference. Many assume that the asking price is exactly equal to the sales price and that’s not necessarily true. Maybe it was, but more than likely it was sold for less.

No dealer source can be trusted for what a vehicle they had sold for, they have every motivation to be fast and loose with the truth, lest they give you/us/whomever potential negotiating leverage.

DrJekyl

Reaction score
Come to Houston, more Raptors here than anywhere else. Much more likely to find what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free