What do you guys think of this video?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Fantastic video no kidding. Top it off with a well-endowed (female hopefully) riding shotgun over a big jump and it's perfect. :Big Laugh:
Thank you so much. I enjoyed reading your comment.
Well my wife is coming to California after one year of being apart. She's in Iran.
She'll be helping me with the content and riding with me everywhere, soooo I should be putting the jump video you mentioned in the schedule

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I enjoyed reading your comment.
Well my wife is coming to California after one year of being apart. She's in Iran.
She'll be helping me with the content and riding with me everywhere, soooo I should be putting the jump video you mentioned in the schedule
I immediately added you to my "watch" list!!

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for responding and looking into it.
I don't think it's the axle making the noise under light acceleration. Even if the truck is parked and I jump on the bed, it makes that noise. I think I need to get the spares down and test again to make sure what it is.
By the way, I believe I have the SVC V1 bypass rack and their website says:
  • Pro Eagle 3 Ton Krados Mount Compatible OnlY
I'm new to this area so I wanted to ask if you know this Jack.
Thanks in advance
ooooh thats weird then, i dont know.

Christyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, If you look at the 6:00 time, you can hear the rear of the truck making a lot of clicking noise.
Do you know what it is? I can't figure out if it's the spares or the shocks and if it's normal or not.
Kind of sounds like bypass clatter, but you're not going through much travel so maybe not, unless one of the tubes is opening up on really small stuff. That or a loose suspension bolt. Hard to tell with the music on.