What do we think of Antimatter Blue???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSRPRaptor

Reaction score
I was planing to get that color, but after owning a black truck I am just over seeing every single scratch and swirl. So I went with Code Orange lol
I generally hate black cars and dark colors, but will be installing a full body Xpel PPF on it so I never see the scratches and they self heal. I would have preferred lead foot but went with antimatter blue.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one of the very first Gen1 ever made, I think the build # was in the 600s, ever, it was and still is blue. I like it, but if they had offered silver that first year, I would have bought that.
My 2022 order is Iconic Silver, it it ever gets built.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planing to get that color, but after owning a black truck I am just over seeing every single scratch and swirl. So I went with Code Orange lol
The AB will show every speck of dust, water marks, swirl marks etc. After that color, I told my self never get black again.

siabani

Reaction score
My last 4 trucks have been black, I went with antimatter blue after seeing a few F150’s on the lot at my local dealer. This video shows the color pretty well:

Almost went for it on my order but my issue with is the grey flares that are very sporty, and I don't want to paint match them as they are in the video you linked. Looks awesome but with the sporty flares...it breaks up the color too much

Thamac15

Reaction score
I didn’t want AMB, but then saw it in person and love it. It’s an awesome color, but some don’t like it just as some don’t like orange, silver, white, etc. to each their own.

Swirls and marring don’t really apply to me. I paint correct and coat it as soon as I get a new vehicle. I maintain it with weekly washes and no contact drying. If I end up getting a minor scratch I will spot correct when needed. I gauge the clear coat and never take more mils off than needed. I take paint care with a side of OCD and discipline.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too went for AMB after seeing an expedition in person. Had silver on my last truck and wanted something different this time around. I will also be paint correcting and having it coated

Jsousa67

Reaction score
I’m an auto painter at a Ford dealer and also have an antimatter blue Raptor. The color looks black in the shade but in direct sun the color blings because the color has pearl toners in it that sparkle off the silver metallic that’s in the color.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I generally hate black cars and dark colors, but will be installing a full body Xpel PPF on it so I never see the scratches and they self heal. I would have preferred lead foot but went with antimatter blue.
I’m getting both lol lol lol…

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I mean, any Raptor color is better than Leadfoot primer grey, AMIRIGHT? :p
<kidding>

There’s no bad Raptor color.
AMB is pretty intriguing but #BlackRaptorsMatter