What do we think of Antimatter Blue???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner of a 37 AMB in Dallas - I love it and get a lot of compliments on the color. It really is great.
THAT being said, it's very hard to keep clean. I hand wash with a power washer and pretty legit ceramic soap stuff. It has a front xpel also.
My 3 year old makes things a bit easier : ). Hope that helps.

View attachment 333370
Dang that looks like black in that pic!

sausage416

Reaction score
I actually stopped at a dealer ho called me and said they just had a black 2021 show up at the lot and they were calling people on there wait list. I already ordered an Oxford white one. I was near so I looked at it anyway I went there and he obviously had no clue that it was antimatter Blue. cloudy day. it looks terrible in my opinion. I think on a sunny day it would look good but it looks to close to black on a cloudy day or at night. definitely not my cup of tea

This is my issue as well, I’ve ordered AMB but I’m afraid that it’ll look black most of the time ( don’t want a black raptor ) I had a white gen2, so white is out of the question. Don’t want a loud colour like code orange, or volacity blue and leadfoot is no longer available…man 2022 colour is so lackluster. Maybe I should change it to atlas blue.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my issue as well, I’ve ordered AMB but I’m afraid that it’ll look black most of the time ( don’t want a black raptor ) I had a white gen2, so white is out of the question. Don’t want a loud colour like code orange, or volacity blue and leadfoot is no longer available…man 2022 colour is so lackluster. Maybe I should change it to atlas blue.
my gen 2 is white. I ordered white again. no other colors grabbed my attention. all else fails throw a wrap on it. sure would protect the paint. Maybe a color like the bronco has. costly paint protection. cheaper than the 37 package though

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I ordered the AMB on mine but I sure wish it looked more like the pictures on the Ford build site. It is a little darker them I wanted, but velocity blue and code orange are too bright for me and the other colors are kind of plain. At time of order I didn't know they change the 2022 color to Altas blue, I might have gone with that instead of AMB.

Attachments

• 16396180843667823900323876654338.jpg
    16396180843667823900323876654338.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 14

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Antimatter Blue is a terrible color. Ford should stop producing AMB trucks. No one on this forum should buy an AMB Raptor. I think Code Orange is way better. Trust me.*

*I actually have an AMB Raptor and really don't want to see this color in every parking lot so I can be unique.
Totally agree…wink wink!!

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my gen 2 is white. I ordered white again. no other colors grabbed my attention. all else fails throw a wrap on it. sure would protect the paint. Maybe a color like the bronco has. costly paint protection. cheaper than the 37 package though
Is the AMB still available? Was it is a 37?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the AMB still available? Was it is a 37?
are you talking about the supposed AMB raptor I looked at today that was supposedly black. it was not a 37' package. it was a 35 as well. its still available as far as I know. unfortunately 8750 over msrp.

Last edited: