What do we think of Antimatter Blue???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those who own AMB, what do you think?

I love black cars/trucks, but I'm looking for something a bit different this time around. The blue looks good at the right angle, but it seems that the viewing angle to see the color could be very narrow. Thus, it appears that it looks mostly very, very dark.

For the owners that have had some experience with it, do you feel that it's basically just a really dark truck?

Or, do you get to enjoy the blue IRL much more than what pictures seem to depict?

Also, I'm assuming that this color works best with a black interior and not the blue. Do you agree?

TIA.

It is very blue in direct light, like a darker royal

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Antimatter Blue is a terrible color. Ford should stop producing AMB trucks. No one on this forum should buy an AMB Raptor. I think Code Orange is way better. Trust me.*

*I actually have an AMB Raptor and really don't want to see this color in every parking lot so I can be unique.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually stopped at a dealer ho called me and said they just had a black 2021 show up at the lot and they were calling people on there wait list. I already ordered an Oxford white one. I was near so I looked at it anyway I went there and he obviously had no clue that it was antimatter Blue. cloudy day. it looks terrible in my opinion. I think on a sunny day it would look good but it looks to close to black on a cloudy day or at night. definitely not my cup of tea

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner of a 37 AMB in Dallas - I love it and get a lot of compliments on the color. It really is great.
THAT being said, it's very hard to keep clean. I hand wash with a power washer and pretty legit ceramic soap stuff. It has a front xpel also.
My 3 year old makes things a bit easier : ). Hope that helps.

amb.jpg

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually stopped at a dealer ho called me and said they just had a black 2021 show up at the lot and they were calling people on there wait list. I already ordered an Oxford white one. I was near so I looked at it anyway I went there and he obviously had no clue that it was antimatter Blue. cloudy day. it looks terrible in my opinion. I think on a sunny day it would look good but it looks to close to black on a cloudy day or at night. definitely not my cup of tea
Wait, the dealer didn't know what color Raptor he was calling a list of people to come look at???

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner of a 37 AMB in Dallas - I love it and get a lot of compliments on the color. It really is great.
THAT being said, it's very hard to keep clean. I hand wash with a power washer and pretty legit ceramic soap stuff. It has a front xpel also.
My 3 year old makes things a bit easier : ). Hope that helps.

View attachment 333370
Straight up, that picture is incredible! I love it! The size contrasts are awesome!

When she grows up, you can tell her -- "You were no higher than my 37's!" hahah

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, the dealer didn't know what color Raptor he was calling a list of people to come look at???
correct. freaking moron. thats the dealer that wanted $8750 over msrp. I had a deposit there $500. I got it refunded a week ago when I ordered white one elsewhere. not dealing with morons. this is not my normal dealer some other one. good ridens to them