What do the graphics actually look like!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go onto fords website and select the 37 package it shows the graphics as being more white, but the stock photo to the left with the code orange is absolutely more black. Then in this latest POV test drive it is a 37 package with a totally different graphics package!
I know I know, "they will be whatever they are nothing you can do about it"
My reason for wanting to know is that We currently have VB for our color, (Looks like since we are unscheduled currently we will have to resubmit for a 22) I really liked the white but when you did the builder online it makes them look very washed out. If the graphics are more black then it will look fine. Google images doesnt have any besides the same CO 37 package we have seen in press release which goes against other images. Anyone have any insight?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go onto fords website and select the 37 package it shows the graphics as being more white, but the stock photo to the left with the code orange is absolutely more black. Then in this latest POV test drive it is a 37 package with a totally different graphics package!
I know I know, "they will be whatever they are nothing you can do about it"
My reason for wanting to know is that We currently have VB for our color, (Looks like since we are unscheduled currently we will have to resubmit for a 22) I really liked the white but when you did the builder online it makes them look very washed out. If the graphics are more black then it will look fine. Google images doesnt have any besides the same CO 37 package we have seen in press release which goes against other images. Anyone have any insight?
preproduction Models may be different than what the consumer gets.