What do I need for 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had my raptor for a while now, was waiting for a gen 3 but it didn’t impress me enough to make the switch. I’m looking to get 37s most likely KM3s. What do I need to make those tires fit?
thanks

As others have said...for a mall crawler you won't have many issues. For off road you will unless you make the right mods. In either case you are stressing the front suspension and shortening the life of components even if you deal with the rubbing. It's prob 10-20k to do it right. You will feel less power. I'm surprised you looked a tthe gen 3 with the increased travel and stock 37s and decided against. The suspension mods alone are worth 20-40k if you were to try and set your truck up the same way not to mention the improved live valve and amazing interior upgrade. I'm not upgrading either but it's not cause I'm not impressed...my 19 is just perfect for what I need currently is all