What did you pay +/- MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alittle under msrp. Dealer kind of screwed me on something last time and felt bad about it. Made up for it with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdscreens

Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this ad is but shows to be under msrp for avalanche screw??

http://www.southwayford.com/vehicle-details/2017-ford-f-150-raptor-san-antonio-tx-id-18608534

Baja Bucky

Reaction score
Paid MSRP, but the dealership also threw in free oil changes for life and a lifetime/unlimited mileage powertrain warranty. I was able to customize the order to exactly what I wanted and the truck arrived 12/31/16.

Gerard66

Reaction score
I was able to get a special deal as active duty military serving overseas.

Ordered a SCREW, Magnetic Metallic, 802A, Bed Divider, Tailgate Applique, Tonneau Hard, Box Bed Extender, Spray in Bed liner, Bead Locks, Rear Heated seats. MSRP 66,710. Paid 64,075 OTD.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I originally reported that I got mine for MSRP, with no sneaky add-ons. But...I had not yet picked it up. Picked it up Monday, and they had added a bedliner and window tint. I had specifically told the sales guy, and sales manager, that I did not want them. (They put these on all of their trucks, and charge $700, which isn't bad.)

Guess what? They didn't charge me. So, technically, I got mine for $700 under MSRP. Sweetness!

Damn I love this thing.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had been casually looking until i saw what i wanted listed for $1k over MSRP, offered MSRP and they took it. Very small dealership. Drove 500 miles south to Alton, IL to trade in my Ram which IMO they overpaid for by $2k. Getting one local was not an option, nobody is coming off $5k over sticker for Gen2's sitting on the lot. Even the low option 2014's with 40,000 miles are selling for $55k+ :jawdrop:

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine for MSRP from Kendall Ford of Meridian, Idaho. Worked with Carter and had a good experience.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got no shame in saying we paid $10k over for ours. i guess i found it first and was first to show up to get it. another guy showed up about an hr after we did to look at it and they tried to show him the super cab 800. don't know if he was the one offering 15k over msrp.
i know that most dealers in orange county ca won't even call u back if you want less then 15k over on a raptor.

considering the other post of a 800 with beadlock and 9200 miles for 73k i say we did good. besides it is exactly what we wanted. nothing more nothing less.