What did you pay +/- MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm new to this forum. I just bought mine at $2K over MSRP because it had every option I wanted: Shadow Black / 802a / Technology Package / Moonroof and most important, that Orange Interior Accent, really hard to find ! They were asking for $5K over.

mxer683

Reaction score
Figured an invoice may help some of you guys out. I know a guy at the local dealer sold all of theirs at 10 - 15k over. Also about $1900 in holdback on these. Any questions feel free to ask.
raptor%20inv_zpsrsy028ji.jpg

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impressive! What were options and where from??

Avalanche, 802A, interior accent, beadlock wheels, heated steering wheel, heated 2nd row, spray-in bedliner.

Bought from a small town dealer where I've purchased multiple vehicles and they value their customers and want them to come back and be a customer for life. They get maybe one or two allocations per year. I just looked at my invoice and my final price before sales tax was $60,897.23 on an MSRP of $64,540. They even went to the DMV and picked up my license plate for me.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Avalanche, 802A, interior accent, beadlock wheels, heated steering wheel, heated 2nd row, spray-in bedliner.

Bought from a small town dealer where I've purchased multiple vehicles and they value their customers and want them to come back and be a customer for life. They get maybe one or two allocations per year. I just looked at my invoice and my final price before sales tax was $60,897.23 on an MSRP of $64,540. They even went to the DMV and picked up my license plate for me.

That's awesome... wish I had one near me lol.

Congrats again!

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special order Screw MSRP/sticker price, plus 300$ sales tax and 25$ tag transfer fee, dealer waived there fees

getz

Reaction score
MSRP, but had to send it from MA to WA which ran me $1700. MSRP on the truck was about 67k and had most of the options, but most of all I really wanted the AG color. Tack on another lost 1k as I removed the RAPTOR stickers. I kept the hood graphics, which I unexpectedly really like.