What did you pay +/- MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Reaction score
This will be touchy for some and not for others but i've seen this on several other forums with some good takeaways from it.

What did you pay +/- MSRP and in what state... Dealer info if you don't mind.

I went to a dealer today and got a $7k+ MSRP. Dealer had 3 crew cabs (red, black, avalanche). One thing that I have a hard time with is the graphics package. It's just not my thing and it's a $1900 add on (bunch of crap). I know it's standard to bend over when buying these rigs but this particular not only wanted $7k over MSRP, they waited until about 40 minutes after we were talking before they told me.

I asked if we could work a deal with the graphics because I didn't want them. The guy says "yeah, let me talk to my manager. Comes back and says not only can we not do anything, i'm going to have to add $7k to the truck because it's super rare". Demand vs. supply, yes. Rare, No.

Honeybadger

Reaction score
I haven't purchased mine yet, but I've agreed to $4K over in the Seattle area. By the time I go out-of-state and either ship or drive back, I am probably only saving $1-2K. Didn't seem worth it to me, personally, when now I can sit back relax while my custom ordered truck is built and I can plan for when it is getting delivered.

All that said, **** the Seattle area.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I havent technically paid yet as its born date is 5/31 but im locked in at MSRP.

Lots of guys on here have found MSRP deals. Thing should get even better next year if you stay away from some of the **** dealers.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MSRP ($66,505) - Sanderson Ford, Glendale, AZ
(Friend put me in touch with the dealer)

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP from Demmer Ford in Wayne, MI. Found the deal thanks to FRF member Miker397. :)

Traveled from Dallas to Detroit to pick up the truck.

Homer Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP ($66,505) - Sanderson Ford, Glendale, AZ
(Friend put me in touch with the dealer)

Your friend must know someone important there.

Tried to buy/order there three times and was told MSRP each time but that I had to get lucky and catch it on the lot.

Congrats on the deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk