What did you give up for your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my SCREW 3 weeks ago. Not sure what to think about going from my F-350 to a Raptora4y5apyb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very hard all I had ever worked on or driven were diesel trucks for the most part. Definitely a change of pace and saves ur back while driving down a back road now.

Sent from your girlfriends closet

Saskie

Reaction score
Ya the comfort is what I'm thinking the raptor will give me for sure. Just don't want the feeling that I've downgraded.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still miss this Ride 07' Jeep SRT8 - Been thinking of picking up a built used one for a second car. Definetely made the MPG of the Raptor seem good.

lowered-1.jpg

20121003_133829.jpg

I wanted one of these so bad. I spent a year looking for an 09 or 10 over here and couldn't find one.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya the comfort is what I'm thinking the raptor will give me for sure. Just don't want the feeling that I've downgraded

It's apples and oranges. It's a big change for sure. Car to truck.

I don't think it's a downgrade, but what matters is what you think. The Z06 I'd one of the most bad ass cars out there. The Raptor is one if the most badass trucks out there. There always something better/faster/more expensive out there.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2008 Jeep SRT8

srt8angle.jpg

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's apples and oranges. It's a big change for sure. Car to truck.

I don't think it's a downgrade, but what matters is what you think. The Z06 I'd one of the most bad ass cars out there. The Raptor is one if the most badass trucks out there. There always something better/faster/more expensive out there.

That's a pretty good way to sum it up. I'm going through the exact same thing.

OOOOO

Reaction score
That's one sharp looking 'stang... It would have been nice if you could have kept it and still have the Raptor...:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Yea. I miss it. Im currently building a 93 coupe fox body so Hopefully that will fill the void.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave up my '12 F150 Harley Davidson. It was probably the best truck I've owned.
budybaba.jpg
Gonna miss my HD but this is gonna be fun!