What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pil

Reaction score
What size wheels will fit under there? I initially wanted to go with wilwoods but they didnt make a kit for us but I thought forsure parts could be assembled that do fit. Any chance we can get some part numbers?
There are options and as I mentioned above you can custom color the calipers: https://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitsProdFront?itemno=140-16808

Summit has them for a bit cheaper too:

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my shifter with a carbon fiber version. My truck did not have the Carbon Fiber package and I was fine with that - seemed to me a little much - and I am not a "CF" fan. But I have to say the stock shifter feels like dog crap and I rest my hand of the shift a lot. So I found this (single) CF shifter at Specialty Performance Parts @Specialtyperformanceparts for a great price.

I have to say, while the install was "easy" it was stressful and a few of the steps took a while to figure out. Getting the clip for the leather boot off the old shifter took like 30 minutes till I figured out you just could pull it down... LOL.

The new shifter just feels better and looks pretty nice also. Now thinking about adding some of the other CF parts... It never stops.

1678380527840.png

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my shifter with a carbon fiber version. My truck did not have the Carbon Fiber package and I was fine with that - seemed to me a little much - and I am not a "CF" fan. But I have to say the stock shifter feels like dog crap and I rest my hand of the shift a lot. So I found this (single) CF shifter at Specialty Performance Parts @Specialtyperformanceparts for a great price.

I have to say, while the install was "easy" it was stressful and a few of the steps took a while to figure out. Getting the clip for the leather boot off the old shifter took like 30 minutes till I figured out you just could pull it down... LOL.

The new shifter just feels better and looks pretty nice also. Now thinking about adding some of the other CF parts... It never stops.

View attachment 396721

I did the same when I first got my truck... the leather shifter feels like ***** to me too.

Same here. My first mod, Carbon shifter.

pil

Reaction score
Update on the AeroDM Wildwood with SVC kit... It doesn't work. Rotor spacing is inset and rubs. Will see if I can fabricate something to make it work, but big bummer...

Attachments

• tempImage3jnYgA.jpg
    tempImage3jnYgA.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 45