What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I went to a friend’s shop to install it. Much easier with 2 people. Leafs were straight forward and for the most part bumps were too. It did take 2 people to secure the bracing of the bump around the frame, but I didn’t have to remove any bed bolts to connect the 2 bumps to each other via a cross member.

I assume use of lift? I have been debating whether I install myself or have a shop do it. I'd do it with jack stands and a jack but not so easy to get up underneath there. If you were in NJ, I'd pay you to help out lol. Thanks for the response and info!

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume use of lift? I have been debating whether I install myself or have a shop do it. I'd do it with jack stands and a jack but not so easy to get up underneath there. If you were in NJ, I'd pay you to help out lol. Thanks for the response and info!
No problem! Yeah it was on a lift but I’ve seen others put it on jack stands. Jack stands Probably makes it a little harder to install though since it’s lower to the ground. If you got a shop over there that you trust I’d go that route. These parts are heavy!

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow that’s the first one I’ve seen with the ambers on the outside and white in the middle. Looks awesome man!

Here's a 40" Onx Arc with a similar layout . 2x Clear spots and 2x WC Ambers for a mindnumbing amount of light. I would love to get it behind the grille but i just dont think it's possible.

IMG-6366.jpgIMG-6748.jpg

Last edited: