What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, that stitching looks good! Do you mind sharing products/procedures?
Used a blue Sharpie fabric pen, it actually came out purple which was odd, then i wiped it off trying to get it off and this was the result. Looks kinda close to the rhapsody blue i was trying to mimic.
Guess ill see how long it lasts or it goes away when i clean the interior.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, I’m no rules keeper for sure. It’s your premise that you’re too busy to be bothered by the simple tasks required to attain independent knowledge. You’re so busy, you’ve certainly forgotten more than you will ever know, right? Does your brain hurt when the information falls out, or is it overwritten because you’re so “busy” there’s no more room? The owners manual is electronic so you can download it to your phone/computer and search it in an instant. Maybe it was so long ago that it was overwritten in your brain that’s so busy processing life.

Anyway, just go about your incredibly busy life and I’ll continue to waste my useless time learning “things”.
You’re also a touch slow, twizzledix. I’m tired of your big mouth and your chicken ass. Internet armchair troll that you are. Rule of thumb: if you’re not helpful don‘t chime in with read the manual. One (not you) could probably safely presume that someone savvy enough to buy a raptor might have a few life skills. You know where you belong.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
You’re also a touch slow, twizzledix. I’m tired of your big mouth and your chicken ass. Internet armchair troll that you are. Rule of thumb: if you’re not helpful don‘t chime in with read the manual. One (not you) could probably safely presume that someone savvy enough to buy a raptor might have a few life skills. You know where you belong.
Well ‘sky, There are an over abundance of stupid people savvy enough to buy a Raptor. It’s really not THAT special.

As for my “helpful” chiming in, it was very helpful for most anyone reading a forum for answers. You know, give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach him how to find fish and he eats for a lifetime. Oh, and my thumbs don’t have rules either.

Also, just a FYI, the first sign of “non-savvy” is juvenile name-calling, veiled and unveiled threats. Just enjoy your plain old truck, when you figure out how to work it.