What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Facebook. Good move gentlemen, stay off the grid. You're either old and lazy like me (social media is too much of a hassle), or you're smart. (or both)

Now in days you don't hear of too many people who aren't on Facebook. These forums are my alternative!
Facebook was great when I was deployed and could keep in touch with family and friends. These days it's ok but not as interesting as it use to be. I got banned the other day(again) and then got a message stating anything I post will be pushed to the bottom of the feed. What kind of communist shit is that? Book burning much? Retired now, not much of a need.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I do not do Facebook either, it's nothing more than an arm of the left. Watching what you say, where you go, who you are with. I would rather stay incognito. Not to mention the ridiculous censorship and COVID nonsense. I find it hard enough just talking with people these days. Everyone is so fragile, Present company excluded.

Terp

Reaction score
Changed out the factory lugs for some Gorillas. Now I just need to figure out how to paint around them because the lazy asses at Ford must have painted the wheels with lugs on or something, since the bottom 1/8" behind the flare of the factory ones is bare metal.

Attachments

• 20221219_160011.jpg
    20221219_160011.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 39

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beat feet home last night around 2 am in the middle of the miserable snow/cold event that ripped thru here last night in muh rappy. What a performance. Just awesome and unbelievable in 4A. TA’s did great. Remote started it first of course. Although I did leave my defrost settings on and when I got in truck, they were not on with the engine for whatever reason. After I put the key and then turned the ignition on, then they came on thouget that was an interesting choice by Ford.