What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that DSC controller compatible with aftermarket suspension?

Currently have a DID (Damper Interface Device) by Off Road Research. Not sure if these two can be used simultaneously.
I emailed them and heard back from them the next day. [email protected]
Shoot them an email to see (you might have to explain what it does)
All I know is that It works with the fox factory racing 3.0 shocks and stock live valve suspension and The controller is for Gen 2s.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that DSC controller compatible with aftermarket suspension?

Currently have a DID (Damper Interface Device) by Off Road Research. Not sure if these two can be used simultaneously.
Isn’t the DID used so you can use a non-live valve shock, i.e., a normal King shock, etc? I don’t believe you would use it with the DSC. The DSC controller retains all drive modes and computer controller damping functions, but replaces the stock module with one you can adjust.

ten_blade

Reaction score
Isn’t the DID used so you can use a non-live valve shock, i.e., a normal King shock, etc? I don’t believe you would use it with the DSC. The DSC controller retains all drive modes and computer controller damping functions, but replaces the stock module with one you can adjust.

Yes, that’s correct about the DID. I wondered if the DSC might offer additional fine tuning that the DID does not provide.

As ACE suggested, I’ll just email to confirm.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that’s correct about the DID. I wondered if the DSC might offer additional fine tuning that the DID does not provide.

If you get the cable and software from DSC you can tune the controller for all the modes. Pretty sure you need live valves for DSC controller to work though (or at least the solenoid)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You need live valve shocks for the DSC to do anything. The DID does the opposite, it disables the trucks module so you can run non-live valve shocks and then the drive modes still operate (for throttle mapping, abs calibrations, transmission, etc).