What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only battery I run after factory ones go.
My Motorcraft shit the bed. I used to be an Optima guy, but it looks like they aren't that great anymore. However I noticed now that my auto start/stop isn't working (which is nice) but when I flip through my display, this brand new battery is jumping between normal operation and charging. I'm starting to wonder if I don't have some other issue.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Motorcraft shit the bed. I used to be an Optima guy, but it looks like they aren't that great anymore. However I noticed now that my auto start/stop isn't working (which is nice) but when I flip through my display, this brand new battery is jumping between normal operation and charging. I'm starting to wonder if I don't have some other issue.
Very strange. I haven't had any issues like that. Do you have a trickle charger you could hook it up to overnight and get it fully charged and see if it changes?

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you do the BMS reset? I don't know if that has any effect on your situation or not though....

ten_blade

Reaction score
View attachment 382245Installed the DSC Sport Controller with the comfort plus option for the Gen 2 raptor! Normal and sport modes seem a lot better-more planted and I can make turns faster. Sport mode absorbs bumps real well too. I’m excited to see what happens when I offroad it!
Is that DSC controller compatible with aftermarket suspension?

Currently have a DID (Damper Interface Device) by Off Road Research. Not sure if these two can be used simultaneously.