What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, i want to do mine asap. Where you get the fluid w/ pump? Do you drive in 4A and 4 Hi a lot?
I got it from napa a few years back i think, just screws in place of the cap, leaks a crapton though. The mercon LV and 75-85w bottles take the same size which is nice.
Tbh i dont offroad a ton being in florida, been meaning to hit up a raptor run here, just need another spare and some time to do so. Mainly just 4A if its pouring and 4HI having fun on some idrt roads/trails here and there.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are amazing tires. They are so much better than the KO2s in every way.
i have only read one bad thing on them that they were super stiff, but other than that ive heard flying colors. Brother ran the cooper ST maxxs with no complaints, wouldve went that route, but at $410 per tire right now ill pass. $337 for the coopers and a $70 rebate. Crazy a year or so ago i got K02s for the same price, theyre now near $400.

heck a year ago i was lookin at tires for the lightning, most in the low $200 range, theyre now nearing $300. Thank god no more mean tweets.

AvalancheGrey2017

Reaction score
Got it back from the shop! Nothing like a CPO warranty. All new front wheel bearings, hubs, and IWE assemblies. All new front axle seals and passenger drive shaft. All new front pinion seal. All new front output shaft seal. Brake flush wasnt free. No more nasty grinds from the IWE and no more weeping seals, none were truly leaking. For the fun part now that the truck is home - I've got the colder FP sparkplugs to put in, COBB intake, and an accessport with Goose's stage 2 and TCM tune ready to roll.