What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out that I don't need to open the sun shade first before I open the sunroof in vent mode. I've had it a year and didn't know that! I always did a multi-step operation of opening the sun shade (twice to open it all the way), then pop the vent. Turns out you can just push the vent button and the sun shade opens automatically.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out that I don't need to open the sun shade first before I open the sunroof in vent mode. I've had it a year and didn't know that! I always did a multi-step operation of opening the sun shade (twice to open it all the way), then pop the vent. Turns out you can just push the vent button and the sun shade opens automatically.
Just recently discovered this myself and I've owned the truck almost 2 years , lol.. I was hoping it would all close back up with a single button by closing the shade first, but no such luck.