What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ride height...
Reason I ask is are you trying to achieve 200psi or some amount less than that?

You are supposed to charge a shock at full extension. It is a real **** to get my rear to droop out so it would be cool to calculate the higher pressure at ride height so I can hit 150psi at full extension.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...Today, I did an intentional downgrade. Flashed my Goosetuned 87 Octane tune over my Goosetuned 93/WMI custom tune to take advantage of these wonderful gas prices :)...Keep it under $200 on the fill up!

It is great to have that easy feature with the COBB Access Port for sure. And easy enough to switch back in minutes...When Biden/Putin and all the other A-holes get their SH@T together.

By the way...As an added bonus, here in Illinois, our Governer - JB Prickster has doubled gas tax during his term...So now we have an additional $0.63 per gallon added for the "Rebuild Illinois" fund to fix our streets....And you should see how nice they are...Let's just say I am glad I have a Raptor that is BAJA ready, to drive on these roads.

DC

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...Today, I did an intentional downgrade. Flashed my Goosetuned 87 Octane tune over my Goosetuned 93/WMI custom tune to take advantage of these wonderful gas prices :)...Keep it under $200 on the fill up!

It is great to have that easy feature with the COBB Access Port for sure. And easy enough to switch back in minutes...When Biden/Putin and all the other A-holes get their SH@T together.

By the way...As an added bonus, here in Illinois, our Governer - JB Prickster has doubled gas tax during his term...So now we have an additional $0.63 per gallon added for the "Rebuild Illinois" fund to fix our streets....And you should see how nice they are...Let's just say I am glad I have a Raptor that is BAJA ready, to drive on these roads.

DC

The extra $20 a tank was too much?