What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supermoose

Reaction score
I picked up a used Borla Atak (muffler only) and a Bak X4s revolver cover today from two different guys about 10 minutes from one another. Cover doesn't have the weather seal, so I ordered some on Amazon which will be here tomorrow.

Got home and started to remove my old exhaust. Got it apart and went to install the muffle...unfortunately the two extensions that came with it won't work with the stock resonator due to the slip fittings (one side will work the other won't since it would be the larger diameter side meeting one another). Went to auto zone and advanced auto parts, neither had the proper size piping. Took a look online and it appears Napa does...so I'll head over there in the morning to get a section of pipe to fit.

I plan to see how it sounds with the stock resonator before deciding whether to get the Borla one or not. If it sounds ok, I may have just saved myself another 400 bucks.

Hopefully getting it all back together goes smoothly. It was cold today (30s) and tomorrow its supposed to begin the 20s.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tip - the wire clips on the calipers are supposed to be on the BOTTOM, not the top, ask me how I know. Also, if you did NOT use thread locker on the caliper bolts go do that now, again, ask me how I know.
I actually found a new set of the Roush calipers on eBay as well so I’m stoked to get them installed! I presume you used blue loctite and not red correct?