What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really. Since when. News to me. I know from the factory they sure don't have anything like that. Must be an after market weight system added after purchase.

Sam

Our trucks have always had them, they are aftermarket installs from the leasing company we get them from.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**Update** @Nick@Apollo-Optics @Oldfart @Troutrad & @anyone else who I've recently conversed with that may be interested:

VenomRex 602 20" Carbon/Tungsten Graphite, XPEL Stealth PPF, Ceramic Pro double shot, ceramic tint, 50 cal stubby antenna, CF "F-150" tailgate lettering inserts.

Qhh4dp6.jpg

2zSHPDC.jpg

8tnZZA0.jpg

MO3K6Fo.jpg

w9ssDwG.jpg

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**Update** @Nick@Apollo-Optics @Oldfart @Troutrad & @anyone else who I've recently conversed with that may be interested:

VenomRex 602 20" Carbon/Tungsten Graphite, XPEL Stealth PPF, Ceramic Pro double shot, ceramic tint, 50 cal stubby antenna, CF "F-150" tailgate lettering inserts.

Qhh4dp6.jpg

2zSHPDC.jpg

8tnZZA0.jpg

MO3K6Fo.jpg

w9ssDwG.jpg

That’s a nice stealthy look. Did you put Matte appliqués on the B pillars? Are you considering tinting drivers/shotgun windows? Not that it doesn’t look amazing, but just saying, that would be the icing on the cake for your look. Sweet Ride.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice stealthy look. Did you put Matte appliqués on the B pillars? Are you considering tinting drivers/shotgun windows? Not that it doesn’t look amazing, but just saying, that would be the icing on the cake for your look. Sweet Ride.

Thanks brother! XPEL Stealth on the B pils too, so same matte look. I ceramic tinted 360º but didn't go too dark on the sides or windshield to avoid any hassle from LE. Considering one of the blacked out 3rd brake lights though... with everything all blacked out and stealthy, the white LED strip kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. :happy160:

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not trying to give you any advice cuz your ride looks amazing! Alphatwox even blacked out his front skid plate which you may or may not like too. I’ll try and find his post if I can.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I rebuild/upgrade my shocks (still trying to figure out which route I want to go), I’ll be doing a bolt on front end....

Until then, however, I got the skid plate blacked out and tow hooks painted red. Not a bad look!

View attachment 143856 View attachment 143858

Thanks brother! XPEL Stealth on the B pils too, so same matte look. I ceramic tinted 360º but didn't go too dark on the sides or windshield to avoid any hassle from LE. Considering one of the blacked out 3rd brake lights though... with everything all blacked out and stealthy, the white LED strip kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. :happy160:

Yeah, back a few pages in this thread (page 424).

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not trying to give you any advice cuz your ride looks amazing! Alphatwox even blacked out his front skid plate which you may or may not like too. I’ll try and find his post if I can.

Was holding off on doing anything much to the bumper - will probably be going with the ADD Stealth Fighter bumper.

Last edited: