What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I put some Morimotos on the truck today. Got confused by the wiring harnesses on those things and ended up taking the whole front end of the truck apart just to wire it cleanly. But man am I happy with how they look. We’ll see if it helps me see on the road because the factory LEDs feel like candles to me
Pictures?

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_8814.JPG
    IMG_8814.JPG
    351.4 KB · Views: 52

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I went for a drive and my blinkers are now hyperflashing on the cluster.... Not going to pull the lights back out for this, just gonna fix it with forscan.

Oh, and my prius:
Looks great but cant tell from the pics. Do the amber surrounds look like the Gen 3s (one continuous light), or do they look like multiple LEDs behind a defuser?

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great but cant tell from the pics. Do the amber surrounds look like the Gen 3s (one continuous light), or do they look like multiple LEDs behind a defuser?
It's not as clean as a gen 3, the diffuser is much more coarse and you can tell it's a series of LEDs from most angles. That being said its diffuse enough for me to not care.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the latest greatest android tablet replacing my 4 year old phoenix unit. The phoenix was 12.1 inches and 768x640 is resolution the new one is 1920x1080 and 14.5 inches. It is much faster as well. Digging it so far and it retains sync 3 like the phoenix unit did. Youtube TV looks great.

IMG_0988.jpeg

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely GM junk with at least 20s on it. Sheared the axle at the seized bearing that failed due to excess load from the way negative wheel offset. You can see the hub and rotor still attached to the wheel. The other car/people got the worst of the incident, not an accident. Problem remains because you can’t fix stoopid.