What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped the sub and it does make a noticeable difference. I can live with the output of it now. Also got my E-Click installed and everyone is right, hardest part is getting through the rubber grommet. Pretty amazing what the factory live valve system is actually capable of.

Couple things;
1. Did you only wrap the front of the box?
2. Fawk yeah the rubber grommet was the worst part! Absolutely ludicrous trying to get the plugs through.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the cam phaser rattle...again. Double checked my paperwork from the last time they were replaced, 9/21, and it looks like the correct, updated parts were used.

I did have them undo the software reprogram due to shuddering, so not sure if that has something to do with the recurrence or not.
Please explain how they reverted backwards on the PCM calibration. Dealer software only allows forward movement to my knowledge (I use factory system almost daily).

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple things;
1. Did you only wrap the front of the box?
2. Fawk yeah the rubber grommet was the worst part! Absolutely ludicrous trying to get the plugs through.
I wrapped the whole box.
Ended up pushing the grommet out and working the wires through it in the engine bay. Then put it back in place.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received the Eibachs, gettin ready box up the spare set of shocks and send them to Brian at Hammer, for rebuild. Disassembled and cleaned the Deavers, they should be painted by the end of the day 20230121_125430.jpg20230115_170022.jpg

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a stab at FORSCAN.

Did the Lincoln mirrors, double honk disable and upped lane change signals to 5 flashes. So far so good.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please explain how they reverted backwards on the PCM calibration. Dealer software only allows forward movement to my knowledge (I use factory system almost daily).
The ticket says "Check that after performing 21B10, vehicle feels like it is not down shifting properly. Perform 21N08 PCM reprogram due to engine shudder. Tech performed 21N01B 1.2 reprogrammed PCM for engine shudder and test drove, everything checks out fine."

So maybe they didn't revert it back per se, but basically undid it with another reprogram is how I interpret that.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been stuck in the house all week recovering from some minor surgery. Took it out for a drive.

Hey, I have had this truck for almost 5 weeks now - when I drive over 40mph every 30 to 60 seconds I can feel a little 3 sec buzz come through the steering column to the steering wheel. (like holding an electric shaver) Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions? It's getting annoying.

Took some pictures...

IMG_7347.jpg