What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So you just have the rings on top of the wheel and not locking the bead? I am confused because you went back to discount to have them pop the bead.

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you just have the rings on top of the wheel and not locking the bead? I am confused because you went back to discount to have them pop the bead.

No... In order to pressure test, they mounted the tire normally. Then they popped the front bead off and gave me the rim back so I could remount the ring.

wbraptor

Reaction score
Fixed my sagging drivers seat. My raptor only has 14,000 miles and I’ve owned it new from day one. I noticed the drivers side seat was sagging, I have a great Ford dealership that does all my warranty work. It’s so refreshing to have a service department that bends over backwards to try and accommodate their clients. I have a handful of cars from various manufacturers and my Ford Dealership service department is by far the best. It’s extremely refreshing.

Initially, I only asked for the seat cushion to be replaced, but my service advisor thought I should replace the seat cover because of the wrinkles in the leather as a result of the sagging, so he took it upon himself to submit a warranty claim for both. Here are some before and after pictures, including the new seat cover..

Amazing how much more support I now have…
How were you able to get the carbon fiber center console/shifter trim surround in that carbon finish? Did you buy it done or get it dipped? I really want to do this. Please advise

JorgesRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How were you able to get the carbon fiber center console/shifter trim surround in that carbon finish? Did you buy it done or get it dipped? I really want to do this. Please advise
Here you go. It’s a bit tricky installing. You’ll need to remove and reinstall the inner metal trim. I made the mistake of leaving it off, had to remove the CF center console after I installed and ended up braking one of taps and had to apoxy to fix. Looks good though. Nice quality but not a perfect match to our OEM CF

Pistol_Pete

Reaction score
Got back from 7 hours of hardcore off-roading. Mostly saw side by sides. Cleaning her off I found my glass had been etched by the fine dust. I tried a Dremel helped but left marks. Decided to try McGuire’s fine scratch remover. Worked like a charm2DBC3908-2960-4C41-8BF5-1A2E15F4E25B.jpeg