What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use the H.S. ceramic acrylic black car wax? I have some ready to do my MDX. From the pic your looks really good!! Did it take out any swirling?

It was this stuff…

HYBRID SOLUTIONS PRO GRAPHENE FLEX WAX​

Pretty reflective:)

4A958F98-BF92-4354-98A9-69995D48A43C.jpeg
Did you use the H.S. ceramic acrylic black car wax? I have some ready to do my MDX. From the pic your looks really good!! Did it take out any swirling?

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had one tire that would slowly loose air, like a couple of pounds over the course of a week. I have the actual beadlock rings, so of course the local Discount Tire won't work on them with the rings installed. I had them change out that wheel to the spare, then I took truck home to pull the ring. Naturally, they put the wheel back in the spare area instead of just in the bed. Did the soapy water trick to find that the valve stem was leaking. Took out the valve stem core out to deflate completely, then pulled the ring. Was able to use stock tire iron to pop the tire off the ring. Back to Discount, they mounted the tire normally to do their own leak down test, confirmed it was the valve stem. They popped the front bead off and gave me the rim back. Back home, cleaned everything up and remounted the ring. Back to Discount for a rebalance and back on the truck

This is one area where beadlock rings are a total pain in the ass.