What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of Mountune's summer sale and ordered up exhaust:
Sweet! Post a review and video when you get it installed. Looks like a quality part with great detail.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked and topped off my Fox 3.0s nitrogen pressure. I discovered that the rears are a super PITA but 230 PSI on the ground = 200 PSI when at full droop. Why do I know this? The passenger rear shock valve gets obstructed by the frame when at full droop, I can't get the pressure gauge on it at full droop. So I did the driver side at full droop, then measured the pressure of it on the ground. Maybe not perfect but I guess good enough.

Turned mine past 40k miles finally.
I will finally reach that this summer :buffer:

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked and topped off my Fox 3.0s nitrogen pressure. I discovered that the rears are a super PITA but 230 PSI on the ground = 200 PSI when at full droop. Why do I know this? The passenger rear shock valve gets obstructed by the frame when at full droop, I can't get the pressure gauge on it at full droop. So I did the driver side at full droop, then measured the pressure of it on the ground. Maybe not perfect but I guess good enough.

I will finally reach that this summer :buffer:
About the same thing you did, but perhaps with a touch more accuracy.

You could droop the driver’s side all the way out, charge it with the desired pressure, set it down while still hooked up (so you don’t lose any charge unhooking and re-hooking the fill hose/gauge) and read the pressure. Record the shock shaft showing at that pressure then adjust the passenger side to match that shock shaft showing then charge it to the same.

I think the only issue with that is if the floating piston is at different spots in the reservoir then the amount of pressure change would be different per shock at “ride height” but you would have no control over that unless you rebuild them and set it, also I’m not sure that would create much of an issue.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dressed up my key fob. It was all scratched up and the silver stripes were peeling off from getting banged around.image.jpg

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I’m going to take the key ring off and put my old one back on. I don’t want to need a tiny screwdriver in the off chance I need to open the thing up and access the key inside.