What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
@NM_Life_Defender I like the sound of that and I know what you mean with the trans. Did ford see that you had flashed the ecm? I'm not sure I'd they are able to but I wouldn't be surprised if they can.
Not a peep from the dealership about my tunes. It's been there twice for service since I got it, and they haven't said anything. I obviously can't promise that it wouldn't come up if I had an issue, but my understanding is that they have to be able to prove that the tune caused the problem in order to not honor the warranty. Also told them I was installing the 2FG, and they didn't bat an eye, although that doesn't really do anything mechanically. You could also contact @GooseTuned and ask for any concerns they have run into with warranty issues. Wilhelm is super responsive, incredibly knowledgable, and will take good care of you.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
Now you got me wanting to do the same. It shifts hard up and down and acts differently being in normal and sport mode.
I can highly recommend stage 1 and TCM tune from @GooseTuned

Absolute game changer for the behavior of the truck. Many others have said that's how it should have come from the factory.

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NM_Life_Defender I see they use the Cobb access port, are you guys aware Cobb themselves dropped all support for tuning with their tuner products? I know Cobb offered in house maps and what not for the tuners hopefully it doesnt effect a 3rd party.Makes me a little concerned with the amount of money it costs to have the stage 1

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you got me wanting to do the same. It shifts hard up and down and acts differently being in normal and sport mode.
Goosetuned is the way to go.. I had it on my 2018 before I traded it in on my 2022. acceleration is incredible and the transmission shift is smooth. After talking with Winfield from Goose, I pulled it off of mine before trading it in. I could probably give you a deal on it - and Goose will still support it.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@NM_Life_Defender I see they use the Cobb access port, are you guys aware Cobb themselves dropped all support for tuning with their tuner products? I know Cobb offered in house maps and what not for the tuners hopefully it doesnt effect a 3rd party.Makes me a little concerned with the amount of money it costs to have the stage 1

COBB didn’t drop support by any means. They are still actively supporting all the platforms they develop for