What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you like Schaffer’s? What oil change interval?
It has become my oil of choice. I usually follow the dummy meter in the truck which ends up being around 5k miles or so with stop/go here in Los Angeles... I was using amsoil for the first couple of oil changes but then I decided to give Schaeffers a try due to their long history and reputation. First time I put it in the truck and started it up I noticed immediately the truck was quieter and idled much smoother so I've stuck with it.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has become my oil of choice. I usually follow the dummy meter in the truck which ends up being around 5k miles or so with stop/go here in Los Angeles... I was using amsoil for the first couple of oil changes but then I decided to give Schaeffers a try due to their long history and reputation. First time I put it in the truck and started it up I noticed immediately the truck was quieter and idled much smoother so I've stuck with it.
Thanks. Gonna give it a try one day.