What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installed a Bakflip MX4. Thanks Nick @apollo-optics for the hookup and next day shipping!

View attachment 212374

Have same from same... good stuff! Ordered some Deavers from him today as well.

Nick sets the standard. Communication, pricing, shipping, and knowledge is all on point.

Same from same here also. Very happy with both.

Y'all are too kind! Thank you all for your support!

Polishing those B pillars out is a futile effort. Every time I see them at a different angle swirls start showing again. I think I will just get some matte vinyl for them.

On my Gen 2 and my Alumiduty, I always have the B-pillars polished and then wrapped in self-healing ClearBra. Keeps them looking clean for years with zero maintenance.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 27

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my Gen 2 and my Alumiduty, I always have the B-pillars polished and then wrapped in self-healing ClearBra. Keeps them looking clean for years with zero maintenance.
When I first got my truck and had it partially done with PPF I had them do the B-Pillars too. They were a little marked up from brand new! I knew it was an issue from being on the forum.

Last edited: