What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_4326.JPGIMG_4327.JPG

Picked it up from TMX. Had Icon leaf springs put in along with Eibach springs up front. Raised the vehicle more than I wanted. I prefer the stock stance as I think it feels more planted offroad. Crazy how much height just doing new leaves added on. Gotta watch those parking garages! Oh, well...I'll get use to it. It was necessary since I'm going to be throwing a bunch of weight on the back for long trips. I will say I like the on-road/highway ride. Not sure about the guys who say it drives horribly right after. I can see how the bumps and offroad might be a little worse after the initial install, but these computers on the trucks should adapt pretty quick.

Also had Baja lights thrown in the stock front cavity as well as on the rear.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polishing those B pillars out is a futile effort. Every time I see them at a different angle swirls start showing again. I think I will just get some matte vinyl for them.
That’s my next install. Have them for 7 months now.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No swirls at any angle, I do it once a year, 2 minutes with the DA, it’s the hours I spend trying to get rid of pinstriping ouch...and I’m more concerned about the clear coat peeling where gravel has hit it...oops...a couple of more years and I am going to have wrap it
9149C47E-FAF2-4667-B5B6-4EFC1A1FFB06.jpeg
CDCB2CA1-1418-4282-8C9C-0ACA0D8EA2C7.jpeg

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar step from Adam’s and just wanted to warn anyone with the step and race deck flooring to be careful on the step when it’s on the flooring. Super slick!!!
Good advice for sure. Especially if you use any kind of detail spray, sealant, etc and the overspray gets on the floor.