What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed the oil for the first time last night and installed the UPR drain plug, spent more time mopping up the floor than doing the actual oil change, but hopefully it'll go smoother next time.

fuhrius

Reaction score
Took it on the mojave road and finished at the Mint 400 this last weekend! Handled the whoops and jumps with ease. Seriously impressive. If only I had 7k to spend on the Fox 3.0’s I can’t even imagine how much better it would be!

View attachment 120256

View attachment 120257

would love to hear about the Mojave road run as I'd like to get down there. which section(s) did you run and was it just a day-trip or overnight? I see many people doing it multi-day but also know folks that have run the whole thing in a day.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would love to hear about the Mojave road run as I'd like to get down there. which section(s) did you run and was it just a day-trip or overnight? I see many people doing it multi-day but also know folks that have run the whole thing in a day.

It’s an amazing experience! I did it in 3 days and 2 nights but we went to every site and went off the road and explored a little. You could do it in a day if you started early and finished late but you would miss everything. The sites like the lava tubes and old mine shafts are soo cool! And it was some of the most amazing, beautiful camping I’ve done, and I camp a lot. The last section before soda lake is about 30 miles of open wash and damn the raptor was soo fun through that! Easily several places to jump and have a large landing area. I definitley recommend doing it. Beware though you will 100% get some pinstriping on your sides. The trail gets quite narrow at parts and there are plants over growing but it’s nothing buffing won’t get out and it’s worth a few stripes. It lets people know you’re not just mall crawling

_Satch_

Reaction score
Mounted up my Baja Design S2 Reverse Lights. Decided to pull the tail pipes to powder coat because my passenger side tip was flaking off and rusty. Needed to drop the spare in order to get room to pull the pipes. What a job that turned out to be. Trying to get the spare tire carrier mount plate through the center of the FULL SIZE wheel and tire will laying on my stomach turned out to be a TASK. I would never want to change a flat on one of these on the side of the road! Then getting all the tire tools back into the tool pouch and back into the mount was like solving a Rubics Cube. Just need to finish pushing wire up through the frame and making the 2 connections.
-Satch

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
View attachment 120445 Disassembled my new deaver +3 for blasting and steel it coating. Second spring tipped over and got my toe. Should have had work boots on!
I have one of those big plastic collars you can wear around your neck so you don't chew or lick at it while it is getting better... I just need your neck size:p