What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

Spent 3 days in SLC for Raptor Assault and had a blast!

9729C1BB-BFF2-4DE7-AF50-4153CAEAF190.jpeg

Rented a 2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost during the trip. Mainly did so to gauge the technology and interior updates. The navigation screen is the size of my MacBook—pics don't do it justice, it is huge and very pleasant to look at while driving. The technology of the Gen 3 is going to be a big upgrade over the Gen 2 given the various new features.

0A9EED81-8090-4EDD-B71F-D67598CA9CA5.jpeg

Finally, rented a place on Airbnb up in the mountains that overlooked Salt Lake and valley. The sunsets were killer! Highly recommend doing this rather than a hotel. And no, pics are not edited :)
C1EF01AB-2A30-4804-8026-0D39BACB7744.jpeg45920069-9FEB-4F72-893E-75A5B723BBBC.jpegC4B9E67A-92DF-4AAC-838B-FB497AE60250.jpeg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Spent 3 days in SLC for Raptor Assault and had a blast!

View attachment 167378

Rented a 2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost during the trip. Mainly did so to gauge the technology and interior updates. The navigation screen is the size of my MacBook—pics don't do it justice, it is huge and very pleasant to look at while driving. The technology of the Gen 3 is going to be a big upgrade over the Gen 2 given the various new features.

View attachment 167379

Finally, rented a place on Airbnb up in the mountains that overlooked Salt Lake and valley. The sunsets were killer! Highly recommend doing this rather than a hotel. And no, pics are not edited :)
View attachment 167380View attachment 167381View attachment 167383
Looks awesome, what is the weather like this time of the year. I'm going in two weeks.

D

Deleted member 17706

Looks awesome, what is the weather like this time of the year. I'm going in two weeks.

Day one it was cold and rainy: the high was 40 and it snowed up in the mountains. Day two was spent at Raptor Assault, it was warmer (around 50 degrees), but stayed mostly overcast and very windy. Day three it was clear skies and into the 60s.

Tooele, Utah sits at 5k feet in elevation. But for a good 3 hours, you’ll be up in the mountains on various trails pushing 5-7k feet in elevation. So I would pack for varying conditions depending on the forecast. If it was hot and sunny, it would be easy to get dehydrated.

D11gnccer

Reaction score
Can you please post the link for exactly what I require for the tent and the mounting kit?
I will thinking about taking it to a shop to do the fluids as I sold my house and have no way to change a thing ATM.
I’m considering the same once my newborns hospital bill shows up. My truck spends most of its time in the garage so I will be swayed toward something below cab height.

At this point, I’ve narrowed it to a retrax XR bed cover with a front runner slimline bed rack and an iKamper mini.

If I had a taller garage door, I would sway toward an RSI Smart cap and an Alu Cab wedge style over cab tent.

...or go all in with a Camp King integrated cap/tent so I could stand inside and change clothes.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Day before yesterday I had Noah over to the house. We (it was mostly him lol) threw in my new audio system and sound deadening.

2x Arc Amps
2x Audiomobile 10” subs
Focal K2 Powers all around
Mosconi DSP
NavTv