What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Soper

Reaction score
Worked on my bed buildout while I’m waiting on parts to finish the wiring harness between the aux battery and the accessories. When I get it buttoned up I’m gonna make a thread for it.

View attachment 167045

View attachment 167046

View attachment 167047
A little curious about the compressor set up... was looking to something similar with mine. Want to run power to the bed so I can connect up the fridge and compressor. Looks like you have your air lines on opposite side of the bed from the compressor, did you run the lines under the truck to there or are just storing the line there?

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little curious about the compressor set up... was looking to something similar with mine. Want to run power to the bed so I can connect up the fridge and compressor. Looks like you have your air lines on opposite side of the bed from the compressor, did you run the lines under the truck to there or are just storing the line there?

My air lines are not hard run. Just storing the hose there. I certainly would prefer if the air hose, tire filling adapter, compressor, and activation switch were all located in the same place and assessible from standing outside the bed. The footprint of my accessories versus the BuiltRight rack real estate just didn't support that. Well, I also tried to steer clear of obstructing the BoxLink tie downs so those would still be usable. It's also possible I haven't stumbled upon the best accessory mounting solution to match the footprint of the BuiltRight panels.