What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, and finally installed my Ronin Factory oil drain plug (late 2017 build for my ‘18MY truck so plastic oil pan). God as my witness, I’ll never take an oil shower under this truck again!

LOL

Also drained the catch can...and I know I can get almost all of the liquid out via the petcock on the bottom of the can, but for whatever reason, my truck builds up a ton of sludge between oil changes (I drain it every oil change).

Over an inch of really nasty sludge under about 3/4 full can of oil/water mix this time:

i-PN4RcVh-X4.jpg

...don’t mind the ripped glove; it split literally as I grabbed the camera to take the pic. LOL

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s unstable when off-roading. The bed shakes around a lot and the bed sides are just supported by the sides and the tailgate pins. Over time the bed sides will spread away from the tailgate. I pretty much ruined my bed on my GEN1. I had the adjustable ones that just supported the corners which you commonly see. I would not recommend them as the bed will still spread and cause the center to lift up. On my GEN2, I went with the type that goes all the way across for better support and put it on when brand new BEFORE it started spreading.

a58b27929d7947713582c339f4bd6662.jpg

If yours in a pavement princess or mall crawler then don’t worry about it, bed sides will be just fine.

I do beaches.. light off-roading.

Cheers