What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s unstable when off-roading. The bed shakes around a lot and the bed sides are just supported by the sides and the tailgate pins. Over time the bed sides will spread away from the tailgate. I pretty much ruined my bed on my GEN1. I had the adjustable ones that just supported the corners which you commonly see. I would not recommend them as the bed will still spread and cause the center to lift up. On my GEN2, I went with the type that goes all the way across for better support and put it on when brand new BEFORE it started spreading.

a58b27929d7947713582c339f4bd6662.jpg

If yours in a pavement princess or mall crawler then don’t worry about it, bed sides will be just fine.
That’s a nice setup! Where did you get those from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A solution in search of a problem? Never heard of this particular issue before, has it really occurred with anyone?

another issue I’ve had with mine is people helping me put things in my bed have tripped over them several times at night and damn near killed themselves. I love the idea but it’s too much worrying to have to remind people to not trip haha so mine are probably coming off. Great quality though!

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s unstable when off-roading. The bed shakes around a lot and the bed sides are just supported by the sides and the tailgate pins. Over time the bed sides will spread away from the tailgate. I pretty much ruined my bed on my GEN1. I had the adjustable ones that just supported the corners which you commonly see. I would not recommend them as the bed will still spread and cause the center to lift up. On my GEN2, I went with the type that goes all the way across for better support and put it on when brand new BEFORE it started spreading.

a58b27929d7947713582c339f4bd6662.jpg

If yours in a pavement princess or mall crawler then don’t worry about it, bed sides will be just fine.
@RDFTS what roll up cover are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk