What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are some badass tires. Just put a set on a family member’s X7. Can’t imagine a set on my Raptor. . . Might call for some winter challenges to see what they’d be capable of.
I thought raptors in snow ran trax? What are these golf cart tires with nails in them?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought raptors in snow ran trax? What are these golf cart tires with nails in them?
Ha! Not sure the tracks have a DOT rating, had a set on an ATV long time ago, love to have a set for the Raptor but not sure I could justify that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to my Raptor, but for my Raptor. Found this pretty entertaining. Purchased a rear viewing camera to install on the back of my RV. In the users manual (if you call it that) I found this graphic. Much of the components and paperwork had asian writings (probably Chinese), but somehow they pull up a graphic of a Raptor pulling a travel trailer. Pretty cool. Funny that the image looks to be a mirror image. I guess they somehow knew I was using my Raptor to pull my trailer!

cam2.jpg